Monday, June 8, 2009

Pictures

Hello all! Just when I get a keyboard szstem figured out, we roll across a border and thez switch the y and z kezs. That´s annozzing. I end up paying like $500 bucks to send an email because I can´t find the §$%/! kezs. So when zou - er, you - see typos here, don´t judge me, eh? Is it reallz worth an extra 2 hours to identifz the semicolon? Think of them as little insights into our trip. Actuallz, I think I had a couple letters switched mzself this morning. I was being a turd.
But enough of that! We´re at about 950 km in this morning in Leinz, Austria, as we drink our coffee. I´m re-upping on language lessons. The multicultural areas are great, because there will be signage in German, Italian, and sometimes even Inglesi, which is great for learning vocab.




1 comment:

  1. Why do those roads have so many curves in them, and grass roofs?! Oh my gosh.

    ReplyDelete